Pages

Search Song Liryc

ALL OUT OF LOVE AIR SUPPLY

ALL OUT OF LOVE AIR SUPPLY,1980 September 20

C Em F/A G7 C
Csus C Gsus C
I’m lying alone with my head on the phone. Thingking of you till it hurts
Csus Em Am F G7
I know you hurt too, but what else can we do. Tormented and torn apart.
Csus C
I wish I could carry your smile in my heart.
Csus C Csus
For times when my life seems so low. It would make me believe.
Em Am Fmaj7
What tomorrow could bring ,When today doesn’t really know.
G7
Doesn’t really know.
C Em
* I’m all out of love, I’m so lost without you.
F/A F G7
I know you were right, believing for so long.
C F/A
I’m all out of love, I can’t be too late.
F G7 C Csus C
To say that I was so wrong. I want you to come back and carry me home.
Csus C
Away from these long lonely nights.
Gsus Em
I’m reaching for you, are you feeling it too.
Am Fmaj7 G7
Does the feeling seem oh so right.
Csus C
And what would you say if I called on you know.
Csus C Csus Em
And said that I can’t hold one. There’s no easy way, it gets harder each day.
Am Fmaj7 G7
Please love me or I’ll be gone, I’ll be gone. ( Repeat * )

Am Em F Em Dm Am
Oh, what are you thingking of, what are you thingking of.
Em F Em Dm F G7
What are you thingking of, what are you thingking of.

No comments:

Post a Comment