Pages

Search Song Liryc

AMERICAN PIE Don Mc Lean

AMERICAN PIE Don Mc Lean

A long long time ago, I can still remember.
How that music used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my change that I
Could make those people dance and maybe
, they’d be happy for a while
But February made me shiver,
With ev’ry paper I’d deliver.
Bad new’s on the door step,
I couldn’t take one more step,
I can’t remember if I cried,
When I read about his windowed bride,
Something touched me deep inside,
The day the music died....So

Bye...bye...American Pie,
Drove my chepy to the levee but the leave was dry.
Then good old boys were drinkin whiskey and rye.
Singin’ this I’ll be the day that I die.
This I’ll be the day that I die.
Did you write the book of love,
And do you, have faith in god above ?
If the bible tell’s you so, now
Do you believe in rock n’ roll,
Can music save your moratl soul,
And can you teach, how to dance real slow.
Well, I know that you’re in love with him

No comments:

Post a Comment