Pages

Search Song Liryc

CAN’T SMILE WIYHOUT YOU Barry Manilow

CAN’T SMILE WIYHOUT YOU
Barry Manilow, 1978 April 1
G (add A) Em 7 Am 7 D 7 C / E
D 7 C / E D 7 / F # G
* You know, I can’t smile without you.
Em Am
I can’t smile without you. I can’t laugh and I can’t sing.
C / D D 7
I’m finding it hard to do anything.
G Em
You see, I feel sad when you’re sad. I feel glad when you’re glad.
Am C / D
If you only knew what I’m going through.
G C / D
I just can’t smile without you.
G ( add A ) G Em 7
You came along just like a song.
Am 7 C / D
And brightened my day.
D 7 G (add A) G
Who’d a believe that you were part of a dream.
Em 7 Am 7
Now it all seems light years away. ( Repeat * )
Ebm 7
Now, some people say happiness takes.
Ebm 7 / Ab Dbmaj 7 Dbm (maj 7)
So very long to find. Well, I’m finding it hard.
Eb 7 sus 4 E7 sus 4
Leaving your love behind me. And you see, I can’t smile without you….

No comments:

Post a Comment