Pages

Search Song Liryc

CANDIDA Andy Williams

CANDIDA Andy Williams
D
The stars won’t come out if they know that you’re around.
A 7
Cos they never match the glow of your eyes.
Em 7 A 7
* Who knows who am I, just an ordinary guy.
D
Trying hard to win me first prize.

D 7 G D
** Oh.. Candida, we could make it together.
A 7
The further from her girl the better.
D D 7
Where the air is fresh and clean.
G D
Candi… Candida, just take my hand and I’ll lead ya.
A 7 D
I promise life will be sweeter. And it says so in my dream.

D
The future is bright, the gypsy told me so last night.
A 7
She said she saw our children playing in the sunshine.

Em 7 A 7
And there were you and I in a house baby no lie.
D
And all these things were yours and they were mine.

( Repeat ** then * and to fade )

No comments:

Post a Comment