Pages

Search Song Liryc

MY BROKEN SOUVENIR

MY BROKEN SOUVENIR

For each moments of tears,
I still had my souvenirs.
Cherished in the pocket, full of dreams.
I could hold, I could feel
Keep pretending that it’s real.
Long time after lover, stayed away.
Now a picture of you, I had cherished so true.
 Even kissed, till I’d see you again ,but when.

•    I’ve been crying today,
threw my mem’ries away.
Something died as I cried,for my broken  souvenirs.
 Can I reach for the sun,find a place I belong.
Now you’re one of my broken souvenirs.

If you need me again,
There’s no way you really can.
Pasted pieces never  lover make a while.
And if you leave your room,
One some windy afternoon.
Try to see where all the pieces flew.
It was hard to get on,-
Since my mem’ries were gone.
But if ever see me again, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment