Pages

Search Song Liryc

PLEASE MR.POSTMAN CARPENTERS

PLEASE MR.POSTMAN    CARPENTERS

(Stop) Oh yes, wait a minute Mister Postman…
Wait Mister Postman… Oh yeah….
Please, please, Mister Post..man… Oh yeah….

There must be some word today.
From my boy friend so far away.
Please Mister Postman, look and see.
If there's a letter, a letter for me.
I've been standin' here waitin' Mister Postman.
So patiently. For just a card, or just a letter.
Sayin' he's returnin' home to me.
* Mister Postman..., Oh yeah...
Please, please, Mister Post..man.., Oh yeah…
……..Instruments……
So many days you passed me by.
See the tears standin' in my eyes.
You didn't stop to make me feel better.
By leavin' me a card or a letter.
Repeat *
Why don't you check it and see
 one more time for me,
you gotta wait a minute, wait a minute,
wait a minute, wait a minute.
Ooooh… Mister Post…man..
C'mon deliver the letter, the sooner the better

No comments:

Post a Comment