Pages

Search Song Liryc

PRETTY WOMEN

PRETTY WOMEN
   
Pretty woman, walkin´down the street..,
Pretty woman, the kind I´d like to meet,
Pretty woman I don´t believe you´re not the truth,
No one could look as good as you…, Mercy,
Pretty woman, won´t you pardon me,
Pretty woman, I couldn´t help but see,
Pretty woman, and you look lovely as can be,
Are you lonely just like me,

Pretty woman, stop a while, Pretty woman, take a while,
Pretty woman give your smile to me..
Pretty woman, yeh yeh yeah...Pretty woman, look my way..
Pretty woman, say you´ll stay with me…,
 ´Cause I need you.., I´ll treat you right,
Come with me baby, be mine tonight……,

Pretty woman, don´t.. walk on by..,
Pretty woman, don´t.. make me cry..
Pretty woman don´t walk away… Hey, Okay
If that´s the way it must be Okay
I guess I´ll go on home it´s late,
there´ll be tomorrow night but wait..,
What do I see…, is she walking back to me..
Yeah..! She´s walking back to me….,
Oo….ohhh.., Pretty woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment