Pages

Search Song Liryc

NIKITA Elthon John

NIKITA                       Elthon John

Hey, Nikita, is it cold..In your little cor..ner of the world ?
You could roll.. around the globe,
And never find a warmer soul to know..
Oh, I saw you by the wall, ten of your tin soldiers in a row..,
With eyes that looked like ice on fire..,
The human heart a captive in the snow...

* Oh Nikita, you will never know…Anything about my home..
I'll never know how good it feels to hold you..,
Oh no.. Nikita, I need you so.
Oh Nikita, is the other side.. of any given line in time.
Counting ten tin soldiers in a row ?
Oh no, Nikita, you'll never know.

Do you ever dream of me ?
Do you ever see the letters that I write ?
When you look up through the wire..,
Nikita, do you count the stars at night ?
And if there comes a time..
Guns and gates no longer hold you in,
And if you're free to make a choice,
Just look towards the west and find a friend.
Repeat *
, oh no...Ni ki ta , I never know..  Music…..

Oh Nikita, you will never know,
Never know anything about my home.
I'll never know how good it feels to hold you.
Ni ki ta, I need you so...
Oh Nikita, is the other side… of any given line in time.
Counting ten tin soldiers in a row ?
Oh no, Nikita, you'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment