Pages

Search Song Liryc

AUBREY Anna Muray

AUBREY Anna Muray

And Aubrey was her name...
And not so very ordinary girl of name
But who’s to blame. for a love that’ wouldn’t bloom.
For the heart that never played in tune.
Like a lonely melody, that ev’ryone can sing.
Take away the words,
that rhyme it doesn’t mean a thing.

And aubrey was her name,
We tripped the light, and danced.
Together , to the moon but where was june.
No it never come around, if it did it never made a sound.
Maybe I was absent or was listening too fast.
Catching all the words, but then meaning going past.
Hm...hmm.... And god, I miss the girl.

And I’d go a thousand times around the world.
just to be closer to her, than to me.
And aubrey was her name.
I never knew her, but I loved her just the same.
I love her name, wished that I had found away.
And the reasons, that would make her stay,
I have learned, to lead a life apart from all the rest.
If I can’t have one I want I’ll do without the rest..hmm...
Oh,how I miss the girl.
and I’d go a million times around the world.
Just to say she been mine for aday.

No comments:

Post a Comment