Pages

Search Song Liryc

LOVE STORY Andy Williams F.Lai&C.Sigman

LOVE STORY Andy Williams
F.Lai&C.Sigman

Where do I begin,
to tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than it seems.
The simple truth about the love he brings to me
Where do I start……

Like the summer rain..
That cools the pavement with a patent leather shine.
He came into my life and made the living fine.
And gave a meaning to this empty
world of mine…He fills my heart….
He fills.. my heart….with very special things.
With angel songs.. with wild imaginings.
He fills my soul.. with so much love
And anywhere I go I'm never lonely
With him along who could be lonely
I reach for his hand It's always there..

How long does it last
Could love be measured by the hours in the day
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I'm going to need him 'til the stars all run away
And he'll be there

No comments:

Post a Comment