Pages

Search Song Liryc

LEMON TREE

LEMON TREE

I'm sitting here, In a boring room,
It's just another rainy sunday afternoon.
I'm wasting my time, I got nothing to do,
I'm hanging around, I'm waiting for you.
But nothing ever happens and I wonder
I'm driving around in my car,
I'm driving too fast, I'm driving too far.
I'd like to change my point of view,
I feel so lonely I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder..
I wonder how..I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see Is just a yellow lemon tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning, turning, turning, turning, turning, around
And all that I can see Is just a yellow lemon tree
Dip, da da di da da di dap di di
I'm sitting here, I miss the power,
I'd like to go out taking a shower
But there's a heavy cloud inside my head,
I feel so tird put myself into bed
Where nothing ever happens and I wonder.
Isolation is not good for me Isolation
I don't want to sit on a lemon tree
I'm steppin' around in a desert of joy,
Baby anyhow I'll get an other toy and everything will happen
And you'll wonder And all that I can see
All that I can see Is just a yellow lemon tree
All that I can see Is just a yellow lemon tree

No comments:

Post a Comment