Pages

Search Song Liryc

ME & YOU & A DOG NAMED BOO

ME & YOU & A DOG NAMED BOO

I remember to this day..the bright red Georgia plain.
And how it stuck to the times after the summer rain.
Will power be down and go..
A woman's mind told me that's so
Oh how I wish we were back on the road again.

* Me, and you and a dog named Boo..
Travellin' and livin' off the land..
Me, and you and a dog named Boo..
How I love being.. a free man..

Now I can still recall..
The wheat fields of Saint Paul..
And the morning we got
caught Robbin' from an old hen.
Old Mac Donald he made us work
But then he paid us for what it was worth.
Another tank of gas back on the road again.
Repeat….. *
Now I'll never forget the day..
We moved sweetly in to big L. A.
The lights of the city put settlin' down in my brain..
Though it's only been a month or so.
That old car's bugging us to go..
We got to get away again back on the road again.
Repeat..… * 3 X

No comments:

Post a Comment