Pages

Search Song Liryc

I HAVE NOTHING Whitney Houston

I HAVE NOTHING Whitney Houston

Share.. my.. life, take me for what I am..
'Cause I'll never change.. all my colors.. for you..
Take.. my.. love, I'll never ask ..for too much,.
Just all that you are.. and everything that you do..

* I don't really need to look .. very much further,
I don't wanna have to go.. where you don't follow.
I will hold it back again.., this passion inside.
Can't run from myself.., there's nowhere to hide..

% Don't make me close.. one more door..,
I don't wanna hurt.. anymore..
Stay in my arms.. if you dare..,
or must I ima..gine you there.
Don't walk away from me.
I have nothing, nothing,nothing .
If I don't… have… you…
………...Instrumental…………
You.. see.. through, right to the heart of me..
You break down my walls.. with the strength of your love.
I never knew.. love like I've known it with you.
Will a memory survive, one I can.. hold on to?
Repeat….. *…… %…..%
Don't walk away from me. Don't walk away from me.
Don't you dare walk away from me.
I have nothing, nothing, nothing If I don't… have… you...

No comments:

Post a Comment