Pages

Search Song Liryc

LAY YOUR LOVE ON ME ABBA

LAY YOUR LOVE ON ME ABBA

I wasn't jealous before we met
Now every woman I see is a potential threat.
And I'm possessive, it isn't nice.
You've heard me saying,That smoking was my only vice.
But now it isn't true , Now everything is new
And all I've learned has overturned I beg of you...
Don't go wasting your emotion. Lay all your love on me

It was like shooting a sitting duck.
A little smalltalk, a smile and baby I was stuck.
I still don't know what you've done with me.
A grown-up woman should never fall so easily.
I feel a kind of fear.When I don't have you near.
Unsatisfied, I skip my pride.I beg you dear...

* Don't go wasting your emotion.
Lay all your love on me
Don't go sharing your devotion.
Lay all your love on me

I've had a few little love affairs, They didn't last very long
And they've been pretty scarce
I used to think that was sensible
It makes the truth even more incomprehensible
'Cause everything is new. And everything is you
And all I've learned has overturned
What can I do... Repeat * 2 X

No comments:

Post a Comment