Pages

Search Song Liryc

LOST IN YOUR EYES Debbie Gibson

LOST IN YOUR EYES Debbie Gibson

I get lost, in your eyes .
And I feel… my spirits rise.
And soar like the wind, Is it love that I am in?
I get week, in a glance.
Isn't that what's called romance.
And now,I know..
'Cause when I'm lost I can't let go

* I don't mind not knowing what I'm headed for...
You can take me to the skies.
It's like being lost in heaven.
When I'm lost in your eyes.

I just fell, don't know why.
Something's there we can't deny.
And when I first knew.
Was when I first looked at you.
And if I can't find my way
If salvation seems worlds away
Oh, I'll be found. When am lost in your eyes.
Repeat *
I get weak in a glance
Isn't this what's called romance?
Oh, I'll be found. When I am lost in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment