Pages

Search Song Liryc

HELLO DARLING Lynn Anderson,1970

HELLO DARLING Lynn Anderson,1970

Hello darling, nice to see you.
It’s been… a long.. time…
You’re just as handsome as you used to be..
How’s your new love, are you happy ?
Hope you’re doing.. fine…
Just to know this means so much to me…

* What’s that darling, how I’m doing.
Yes I’m doing allright, exept I can’t sleep
And I cry all night till dawn.
What I’m trying to say is a love you.
And I miss you and I’m so sorry
That I did you wrong
Hold me darling, let me kiss you
Just for old time’s sake
Let me hold you in my arms one more time

Thank you darling, may god bless you.
And may each step you take bring you closer
To the things you seek to find…
Got to try to find a way to loose this memory
Of a love so warm and true
And if you should ever find
And in your heart to forgive me
Come back darling, I’ll be waiting for you

No comments:

Post a Comment