Pages

Search Song Liryc

HELLO MARY LOU Rick Nelson, 1961

HELLO MARY LOU Rick Nelson, 1961

* Hello mary lou, goodbye heart
Sweet mary lou, I’m so in love with you
I knew mary lou, we’d never part
So hello mary lou, goodbye heart

Paseed me by one sunny day
Flashed those big brown eyes my way
And ooh, I wanted you forever more
Now I’m not the one that gets around
I swear my feet stuck to the ground
And though I never did meet
you before I said .......
( repeat * )
I saw your lips, I heard your voice
Believe me I just had no choice
Wild horses couldn’t
make me stay away
I thought about a moonlight
My arms about you good and tight
That’s all I had to see for me to say
Hey,...hey......(repeat * )

So hello, mary lou,
mary lou good bye heart
Yes,.. Hello mary lou, goodbye heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment