Pages

Search Song Liryc

HE AIN’T HEAVY, HE’S MY BROTHER

HE AIN’T HEAVY, HE’S MY BROTHER

Russel-scott

The road is long... with many a winding turn.
The leads us to who.. knows where...,
Who knows where...
But I’m strong..., strong.. enough to carry him .
He ain’t heavy…….he’s my brother...
So on we go.

His welfare is my concern,
no burden is he.. to bear.. We’ll get there..
For I know He would not scumber me
He’s ain’t heavy ……he’s my brother.
If I’m laden.. at all.. I’m laden... with sadness..
That everyone’s heart... isn’t filled with the gladness of love...... For one another....
It’s long.., long…. road…
from which there’s no.. return.
While we’re on the way, to tell why not share...
And the load.. doesn’t weigh me down at all..
He’s ain’t heavy…he’s my brother.
He’s My brother..
He’s ain’t heavy…………He’s my brother..

No comments:

Post a Comment