Pages

Search Song Liryc

ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM , EVERLY BROTHER’S - B.Bryant

ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM
EVERLY BROTHER’S - B.Bryant

Dre..am, dream, dream, dre..am
Dre..am, dream, dream, dre..am

When I want you, in my arms..
When I want you, and all your charms..
Whenever I want.. you all I have to do
is dre..am..dream, dream, dre..am
Dre..am, dream, dream, dre..am.
When I feel blue, in the night,and I need you.
To hold me tight.. whenever I want you
all I have to do is dre..am..

*. I can make you mine,
taste your lips of wine...
Anytime, night or day...
Only trouble is, gee.. whiz…
I’m dreaming my life.. away…

I need you so, that I could die
I love you so, And that is why,
Whenever I want you
All I have to do is dre..am .
Dream, dream, dre..am
Dre..am, dream, dream, dre..am.

No comments:

Post a Comment