Pages

Search Song Liryc

BACK STREET GIRL ROLLING STONES - Mick Jagger

BACK STREET GIRL
ROLLING STONES - Mick Jagger

I don’t want you to be high,
I don’t want you to be down.
Don’t want to tell you no lies,
Just want you to bearound.
Please come right up to my ears.
You will be able to hear what I say.
Don’t want you in my world,
Just to be my back street girl.
......... M u s i c .........
Please, don’t be part of my life.
Please, keep your self to your self.
Please, don’t you brother my wife.
That way you won’t get no helf.
Don’t try to ride on my horse.
You’re rather common and coarse anyway..
Please, don’t you call me at home.
Please, don’t come knocking at night.
Please, never ring on the phone.
You manner’s are never quite right.
Please take the paper I grand.
Cursty and look non chalant
Just for me, just to be my back street girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment