Pages

Search Song Liryc

BEAUTIFUL GIRL Jose Mari Chan

BEAUTIFUL GIRL Jose Mari Chan

Beautiful girl.., whenever you are...
I knew when I saw you..,
You had opened the door..
I knew that I’d love again..,
After a long..., long while I’d love again…

You said hello..., and I turned to go...
But something in your eyes..,
left my heart beating so.
I just knew that I’d love again.
After a long.., long while I’d love again.

* I’d was destiny’s game,
for when love finally came… on.
I rushed in line, only to find,
that you were gone..

Whenever you are..., I fear that I might...
Have lost you forever.., like a song in the night...
Now that I’ve loved again...
After a long..., long while I’d loved again…
( repeat * )
Beautiful girl.., I’ll sear oh on for you...
Till all of loveliness... In arms come true...
You’ve made me love again
after a long, long while I’d love again
and am glade.. that.. it’s you...beautiful girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment