Pages

Search Song Liryc

DON’T CRY JHONI Conway Twitty

DON’T CRY JHONI Conway Twitty

* Jimmy please say you’ll wait for me,
I’ll groe up some day you’ll see.

Saving all may kisses just for you.
Singed with love forever true...
Jhoni was the girl who lived next door.
I’ve known her I guess ten years or more.
And his is what she had to say. Repeat *

Slowly I read her more once more.
The I want over to the house next door.
Her teardrops fell like rain that day.
When I told Jhoni what I had ro say.

Jhoni, Jhoni please don’t cry,
you’ll forget me by and by.
You ‘re just fifteen I’m twenty two
And Jhoni, I just can’t wait for you

Soon I left out little home town.
Gor me a job and tried to settle down.
But these words kept haunting my memory.
The words that Jhoni said to me. Repeat *

I packed my clothes and I caught a plane.
I had to se Joni I had to explain.
How may heart was filled with her memory .
And ask my Jhoni if she’d marry me.
I ran all the way to the house next door.
But things weren’t before like they were before.
My teardrops fell like rain that day.
When I heard what Jhoni what to say.
Jimmy, Jimmy please don’t cry, you ‘ll forger me by and by.
It’s been five years since you’ve been gone.
And Jimmy I married your best friend, John.

No comments:

Post a Comment