Pages

Search Song Liryc

DON’T TELL ME STORIES Saskia & Serge

DON’T TELL ME STORIES Saskia & Serge

Hello darling.., I see.. you’re not coming home tonight.
Well, what am I supposed to say.
Yes, I know the reason Goodbye..

* Don’t tell me stories
You know that I love you..
And when you lie to me..
I hear it in your voice..
Do you remem..ber..
the times we share together.
Don’t let it be over don’t hurt me again.

You are my love, you’re all I’ve got.
My all, my everything we cannot depart...

** When you are gone... and I’m alone…
I wonder what went wrong with our love
I can’t forget all the love we shared together.

Back to *

Maybe it’s not right to call you now.
But I can’t stand it anymore.
I want to tell you so many things.
Please, please pick up the phone.

Back to ** , *

No comments:

Post a Comment