Pages

Search Song Liryc

FOR THE GOOD TIMES Perry Como ,1971

FOR THE GOOD TIMES Perry Como ,1971

Don’t look so sad.., I know it’s over..
But life goes on.. and this old world…
Will keep on turning…
Let’s just be glad.. we had some time.
To spend together...
There’s no need.. to watch, the bridges
that we’re burning.

* Lay your head… upon my pillow…
Hold your warm..,and tender body..
close to mine...
Hear the whispers.. of the raindrops.
Fallin soft, againts the window..
And make believe.. you.. love me, one more time..
For the good times.

I’ll get along.. and you’ll find another..
And I’ll be here.. if you should ever..,
find you need me.
Don’t say aword.. about tomorrow.. or forever
There’ll be time.. enough..
for all sadness.. when you leave me
( Repeat * )
For the good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment